► Full time
► Szczecin, Poland
● Production planning : Key User in ERP – Scheduling and programming production (under responsibility of Production Manager) – Configuration of our computer system with the creation of products and production BOM – Monitoring, adjusting and modifying the production schedule according to the hazards – Inventory management and deadlines (delivery, availability …) – Launch of production operations, production orders and supply, in line with productivity objectives
● Purchase – Launch of purchase orders, validation of receipts and coordination of supplier invoices – Management, negotiation, follow-up & research of suppliers – Supply management of materials, products and articles needed for production and finished products for distribution centers – Logistic management (import & export logistic)
● Customer support (in replacement of current employee during holidays) – Customer order treatment & confirmation according to production planning – Customer invoicing and logistic organization – Custom clearances management
● Operations Management, Industrial Engineering or similar studies requested
● Planning experience an asset
● English language
● Knowledge of one or more ERP.
● Advanced level with Microsoft Office products, especially Excel.
● Quick learning ability of new software
● “Foggy” and independent with a good sense of organization.
● Team work mentality, negotiation skills
● Ability to work under pressure in a calm and concise way
● Ability to work in a multidisciplinary and multicultural team
● Very good analytical / synthesis skills and taste for solving problems
● Excellent attention to detail while mastering priorities as part of good time management.
● Focus on results, optimization and continuous improvement
You correspond to this description? You want to join a manufacturer that is at the time of human size and renowned internationally? We would be happy to receive your application form.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
SHARE THIS POSITION