► Full time
► Hô Chi Minh
We are a Swiss company, setting-up a new factory in Vietnam to produce paint booth filters. Functions as a member of the Maintenance Team/ Production working cross-functionally and proactively on mechanical and maintenance activities. These activities include:
● Plan, organize and conduct preventive and periodic maintenance of plant machinery and equipment
● To organize and carry out repair / replacement, troubleshooting for defects and failures of machinery and equipment.
● To plan, organize and carry out mini-projects including designs, fabrication and installation.
● To arrange and monitor the installation of machinery or any technical services provided by outside contractors.
● To carry out modifications to the existing production lines when required.
● Identify critical components to prevent replacement to minimize interference at critical points of the production line due to an incident.
● Be responsible for managing and keeping workshop’s facilities and equipment in good condition.
● To be responsible to meet the mandatory requirements on plant’s hygiene, environment protection, safety and accuracy of machinery and equipment.
● To manage, supervise and motivate subordinates to perform their job functions effectively in accordance with the requirements laid down. This will also include equipping local staff with the knowledge, skills, and breath of experience necessary to perform at their optimum and prepare them for greater accountability when appropriate.
● To promptly update the production manager any matters relating to deviations of plans, breakdowns and other areas that need the attention of the Production Manager.
● To demonstrating continuous efforts to improve operations, decreasing turnaround times, streamlining work processes.
● To establish SOPs for the various operations of the mechanical department, enforce compliance with SOPs.
● Implementation of environmental monitoring.
● Promotion of energy saving.
● To perform any assigned task or responsibility as needed.
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job may be considered.
● Minimum 5 years experience as a Leader of Team/Mechanical supervisor.
● Fluency in English required
● Requires interactive skills in cross-functional participation and influence, mentoring and acceptance of guidance, technical leadership, project management, coordination with cross-functional team members, team behavior, provides support for subordinates, junior engineers, technicians, and management.
● Mechanical and electronic ability and aptitude to assist with equipment trouble-shooting.
● Interfaces with staff, suppliers, and external subject matter experts to resolve technical issues and train and provide work direction to operators and production service technicians.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
● Paid leaves
You correspond to this description? You want to join a manufacturer that is at the time of human size and renowned internationally? We would be happy to receive your application form.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
SHARE THIS POSITION